CONTENT

Sunday 27 July 2014

A day out at Kilver Court

The gardens at Kilver Court had some of the most beautiful smelling flowers I've ever smelt! I'm not usually a girl to take in the flowers but it was very tricky not to with all of the bright colours bursting out at me! It wasn't just the flowers that comforted me, it was the perfect place to read my book , Threads by Sophia Bennett - a fashion fairytale.
Black vest-Topshop. Tartan Shorts - Parisian Collection (Charity shop).
Black pumps - Converse.
I also stood under this moohoosive viaduct that runs through the gardens of Kilver Court. I look so tiny!
The thing I look for most on a day out is... food! I love my food and this is a lovely example of what I'm talking about. Today I ate at Sharpham Pantry Restaurant in Kilver Court and had a delicious, Restaurant Classic, Chefs homemade bacon & cheese burger with dressed salad and crisps! I would say it was one of the best burgers I've had in a long time. I would definitely recommend going to eat here if you ever visit Kilver Court!
As well as looking at the gardens, and eating! My aunty B and I visited some shops and had a little snoop around to see what I liked, and I am fussy! But i did find this very cool Bottletop Bag  in the Emporium, I'm not really one to go for handmade things but I have to say I absolutely loved it! They're made so well...I will add this to my wish list!




No comments:

Post a Comment