CONTENT

Thursday 21 August 2014

Holiday Essentials




I think any girl on this planet will always have an outfit or 'essentials' that they take on holiday! Mine are above! 
1. Sunglasses!! I have to admit I never really wear these sunglasses, they just end up on my head holding back my hair! - New Look-

2. Bags, bags , bags !! Absolutely IN LOVE with this bag, it goes with EVERYTHING. My dad bought me it a year ago and is pretty much my life. - D&G

3. The fault In Our Stars by John Green *cries* I've watched the movie and oh.my.gosh! One of the best movies I've watched... if you didn't cry then there's something wrong with you. After watching the movie I just had to read the book and I am loving it! - Waterstones / Any good book shop -

4. This Black vest top was such a good buy because, black goes with everything. And I love black. Topshop-. The silver puffed heart I borrowed... from my mum and always accessorizes my outfits. - FatFace

5. Brown studded belt - New Look

6. Converse is the reason I live today, they are sooo comfy and literally go with anything. - Schuh -

7. I've spoken about the trousers in one of my other posts but I will tell you again how comfy, amazing, stylish these are. Love love love them!!!! - River Island-

8.  This thin, cotton jumper is perfect for autumn nights, which unfortunately are coming quickly:( If you don't like being cold, like me!  Then this is definitely for you! - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment